GMAC (Ally Bank) is teaming up with America Home Mortgage Corp. to provide refinancing to homeowners under the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). This platform will enable homeowners to take advantage of refinancing their home without paying for private mortgage insurance typically associated with loans when the value of the home is higher than 80% loan to value (ltv). This GMAC HARP program will allow the homeowner to reduce their rate saving hundreds of dollars each month. This program will allow homeowners to refinance without having to pay for an appraisal or provide income documentation. GMAC will be instrumental in providing the platform to allow America Home Mortgage Corp. to process GMAC homeowners out of their existing loans into a lower rate without an appraisal or income documentation. The HARP program will be a benefit for both GMAC and America Home Mortgage Corp. along with having an enormous financial benefit to the homeowner. If you are interested in knowing more about the HARP program you can contact America Home Mortgage Corp. in both WA and CA at their website address: www.americahomemortgage.com or by phone at 1800-754-7098.
- GMAC teaming up with America Home Mortgage Corp.
- Trulia to provide internet advertising for America Home Mortgage Corp
- Loan Sifter to provide Auto-Quote Template for America Home Mortgage
- America Home Mortgage confirmed a Lender with Zillow Mortgage Market Place
- America Home Mortgage and Better Business Bureau